09 February 2011

Wedding Bells for Urban

Urban Outfitters released a press statement detailing their plans for a wedding collection due out this Valentine's Day. I don't know how I feel about commercial companies doing wedding dresses. I shop Urban Outfitters and really like their clothes, but a wedding collection is weird to me. One a woman's wedding day she wants to feel unique and special like the day is all about her, and in some sense it is. If she buys a dress from a chain store like Urban Outfitters what is the likelihood she will see her dress again? Very likely!!

The new bridal line is called BHLDN with dressed ranging from $1,000-4000. In the press release Urban states that their dresses are geared towards the more nontraditional woman who would get married on a beach as opposed to a church. Needless to say the dresses are adorable, however I don't believe I would personally shop this collection.



Styleite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana