21 February 2011

Quote of the Day: Chasing Dreams

" Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that is doesn't love you anymore." - LADY GAGA






As crazy as Lady Gaga is, this quote definitely holds true. I was just talking to a lady in my class who is just coming back to school to get her B.A.She got pregnant during her freshman year of college and she told me the biggest piece of advice she could give me was to chase my education and understand men will come later. I took her advice to heart because I know how true it is. I've seen too many female friends of mine become so wrapped up in relationships they forget or lose their dreams along the way because they are trying to make someone else happy. That is not to say relationships and loving someone else is wrong. But just ensure you are at a place in your life where you have accomplished what is important to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana