22 September 2010

Re-Organized

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days everybody. I have been uber busy helping get the first issue of the Spokesman out. But I have been having a mid-life crisis all semester because I am utter bored in EVERY SINGLE CLASS this semester. Recently, I finally decided what I want to do with my life and as a political science major I can do these things, but not exactly the way I wanted to.

Soooo.... I decided to change my major to Family and Consumer Science with a concentration in Fashion Merchandising. Since I have already taken a great deal of journalism and political science courses I am just going to make them both my minor. I really want to get a better understanding of the fashion industry and I believe that they best way to do this is to change my major. Wish me luck guys!!

And I went up Goucher College to see my lovelies the other day and we were in the library bored so I took some pics lol.


I love this scarf btw =)

2 comments:

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana