28 September 2010

"The Black Ivy"

I stress all the time that there is NOTHING like a well dressed man.Period. A well groomed guy could definitely win me over in a heart beat. The dudes from Street Etiquette made a short video to pay homage to the classic style that is found on HBCU (Historically Black College and Universities) campuses. I love this. I have found that HBCU's have their own unique sense of style and fashion that marries traditional pop culture with some African American style. I really liked their video and all the guys in this video have impeccable style.



The Black Ivy from Street Etiquette on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. OMG these dudes are too fresh! loves it. Real talk i mite hit em up, find me a boo

    missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana