08 August 2010

Quote of the Day

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't. 


- Eleanor Roosevelt






This quote is absolutely true. In life we do a lot of things to please other people. You can please other people to a extent, but if you are not happy at the end of the day all of your actions were for nothing. Since I graduated from a high school that focused on math, science, and engineering a lot of my uncles kept pushing me to go into engineering. I knew it wasn't what I wanted to do. We can all make suggestions for people, but you can't force people to live the life you couldn't live for yourself. And clearly as you can see, I didn't go into engineering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana