08 August 2010

Pulitzer Prize Pictures

I still have a million pictures on my camera from internship in Washington, D.C. that I still haven't posted yet. Me and one of my friends went on a tour of the Newseum in D.C. They had every Pulitzer Prize picture posted in an exhibit. Here are some of the pictures that really touched me.



Hurricane Katrina
Busing African American students to white schools at the beginning of desegregation.

Fatal Fire, a aunt and niece fall as the fire escape gives.

The Twin Towers

The tragedy at Columbine high school

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" lol

Cornell Siege: Cornell students emerge from a hall on campus after the siege.

Coretta Scott King and daughter at Dr. King's funeral

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana