28 August 2010

Bittersweet.... Far From Over

This summer was probably one of the best summers of my life. I met some of the most amazing people. I lived in one of the most amazing cities Washington, D.C. Last but not least, I was able to do what I love best WRITE!!

Although I didn't get to do a lot of traditional summer activities like laying out on the beach or going to random amusement parks. However, I got to do a million other things that I enjoyed so much. Summer ending is bittersweet to me. I am really excited for the upcoming semester for numerous reasons. Mostly because I really miss all my lovely friends who I weren't able to see this summer. Although I LOVED summer, I am EXCITED for this school year.

This was my first day back to school outfit, something simple yet cute. I hate taking pictures with my BlackBerry. Sometimes the pictures come out cute and other times it is an EPIC FAIL.  But I am glad that I look tall in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana