31 July 2010

TFAS... The End of the Beginning

My summer in D.C. is over. I had sooo much fun and met so many wonderful people. I am pretty sure I will be on a plane in a few months going to see all of these lovely people.This is my last hoorah to TFAS.... So bittersweet.


Me and Oriana after graduation

Me, Oriana, and IPJ director Joe Starrs

The roomates after graduation.

Me, Demetrius, Sequoia, & David after graduation.

The LADIES stepping out.

I'm out.

Me, David, and our supervisor at the AFRO Zenitha Prince (our last day)

The CREW in Henle72


Broadcast journalism maybe??

I probably won't miss the METRO

Ben's Chili Bowl with the roomies


We were really hungry.

Icecream anyone??

The BIG GREEN CHAIR

I might cry going through these pictures in a few days. I will probably add a few more. I love these guys!!



2 comments:

  1. nice shoes and smile, i like ur open toes boots.

    Leighton
    http://juicycrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana