27 July 2010

Hair Inspirations


Hello readers. So I have decided to take a leap of faith and go natural. If you know me you know I take so much pride in my hair. It is really interesting because in high school I was utterly afraid to cut my hair. This past Jan 2010 I cut my hair in an angled bob. Then three days ago I cut the back pretty short. I figured if I am comfortable with this style then I should be comfortable with the length of my hair while it goes through its transition phase.

Here is my hair cut from the side.



 Here are some natural hair inspirations that I really love.

3 comments:

  1. I love these pics of inspiration.. def inspiring me. Im about to celebrate one year being natural!! (yay me) lol... you should check out my blog:
    doityumostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. natural hairs! they all look so beautiful

    Leighton
    http://juicycrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum-O- Congrats on being natural for a year. I know it is going to be a struggle, but I know I am excited.

    Leighton- I know I love them.

    ReplyDelete

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana