09 July 2010

Food for Thought: The Law of Physics

We all know the laws of physics, every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction. But how many times during any given day do we really stop, step back, and reflect on what that means. Every action we make in some way helps or harms our lives. It's funny because especially now that I am getting older I am realizing and seeing this statement clearer and clearer. There are so many things I want to do and accomplish in my life and so many decisions I can make and actions I can take that will positively or negatively impact that.


It seems the older you get the more your decisions matter. I mean it makes sense. It just seems hard to wrap my brain around sometimes. The responsibility of adulthood seems to loom over my head sometimes. Sometimes I am game and 100 percent ready for that chapter in my life. Other days I feel like a little child who can't even tie their own shoes. It's a pretty scary thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana