29 June 2010

Rag & Bone Fall 2010



I love Rag & Bone's Fall 2010 collection. After I saw their summer 2010 collection I knew they were a force to be recknoed with. I just did not know they would come this full force. I love their tweed incorporation, as well as the the hint of plum colors in some of the designs. I have never been a fan of military or cargo styled clothes, but they make it look good for the fall. Rag & Bone aren't orginally women's wear designers so I think it makes the pieces all that more special.

2 comments:

  1. I really like these looks. I love the greys and blacks with only hints of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't they cute... And they just recently started doing women's wear

    ReplyDelete

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana