16 June 2010

Happy Birthday Tupac

I was one of those die hard Tupac fans who knew that he was a real Machiavelli theorist. You couldn't tell me Tupac was really dead. But after those seven years passed and he never resurfaced I know that I and my dad had to put our conspiracy theories to rest. Fellow Gemini, Tupac Shakur, is and will probably always be one of the biggest names in hip-hop and rap. He is the only artist I know that has been dead since 1996 and is still producing whole albums. His poetry came from a deep place in his heart, you could feel it. I don't think there will ever be anyone else in the game that is quite like him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC SHAKUR
R.I.P.



The Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac




Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?

Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.

Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.

Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana