17 June 2010

Christian Dior - Contact Lenses

I mean I always wonder what is the fine when fashion goes too far. This may be the line. I mean I LOVE fashion. And I am probably the last one to judge good fashion because fashion almost dictates the word... okay maybe not the world but you get my drift. Anyways, apparently Christian Dior doesn't just want to dictate the clothes we wear, they want to dictate our "eyes" too. Christian Dior recently released these contacts with their initials CD on them. Although they are cute, I never really supported the people who wor colored contacts who could see perfectly fine. No offense to anyone of course. But we'll see if these catch on.






Christian Dior - Contact Lenses | Styleite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana