31 May 2010

Five And Below


I went to Five & Below a few days ago because I heard they have cheap make up products. Five & Below is a huge store that sells make up products, accessories, sports equipment, and electronic accessories for all under $5. How awesome is that? I found this nice Profusion Illumin Eye 24 shadow palette that is really nice and compact. If you know me well, you know I usually do not stray away from M.A.C. eyeshadow, but I couldn't resist these colors. And I heard Profusion is a really nice brand of shadow. I'll keep you updated on how I like the shadow, but I played around with them today and I love the pigments. So anyway if you are looking for nice cheap eyeshadow or nail polish or even perfume...yes perfume... check out Five and Below. I was really surprised with what I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana