10 April 2010

What Doesn't Kill You....

They say, "What doesn't kill you make you stronger." I know this statement is tru but it feels like it's easier said than done. It hurts to feel like you need to be the bigger person or that you have to step back and take a loss. But sometimes you do. I feel like I have had to be the bigger person a lot in my life and quite frankly I got sick of playing that role. But I quickly realized that playing toe for toe for someone only hurts YOU in the long run.

I have learned the hard way that everything my mother has ever taught me is true. You can't always fight fire with fire. I don't want to be the one that is burned in the end. But all the same it seems so hard to get over some of these obstacles right now. I know that next weekend none of my problems from today will matter at all. But next week seems so far away in the grand scale of things. But nonetheless I will remain hopeful and pray and know that eventually nothing is as hard as it currently seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana