30 December 2009

2010...... Is A Little Too Close

So in less that 48 hours the new year will be upon us. Someone I can't believe it is really here already. It seems like 2009 just started. I mean I can remember exactly where I was and what I was doing on January 1, 2009 at 12 am. And now the year is really almost over.



2010 is a very special year because not only is it a new and fresh year with new and fresh beginnings. But 2010 also opens the doors to a new decade. In 2010 I will be 2 decades old.... I think I may just pass out omg!! Twp decades means an end to adolescence. It means I can no longer she my pediatrican (yes I still go to a peditrican, I refuse to leave her until I am 21. But a new dacade also means a time for more growth and learning, a chance to absorb more knowledge and a deeper understanding of the world and of yourself. Nonetheless, 2010 will open up a new chapter in all of our lives as well. We must embrace it, because I know I will. 2010 will mean something different to each and every one of us, but I hope we will all treat it well and seize hold of it. I new year only comes around every 365 days... well or 366 with a leap year. I went through a lot in 2009 and in 2010 I hope to learn from everything I dealt with in 2009 to become a better person.

I know I am still personally in the process of making my New Years Resolution list. But if I don't know anything I do know this:


What I am grateful for though, is to be able to go into 2010 with a clear head and as a new woman. I have a wonderful family and great friends to lean on. So I guess I have nothing to worry about.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
-xoxo Golden Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana