14 November 2009

Amanda.... <3

So I am working on a few creative writing pieces that I want to get some feed back on.

Amanda
By: Krishana Davis


I turned and stared at him. His hot breathe pressing down on my neck. It was heavy and stagnate. I grew more and more horrified with every slow breathe he took. I slowly placed one foot behind the other and made a quick turn with my heels. I moved to run, but his tight grasp wrapped around my neck. It white pale arms began to squeeze me tight, cutting off all circulation to my brain. I began to feel dizzy. I did not know what to do. I just wanted to scream, but the minute I drew my throat and mouth muscles to scream, I felt my throat close up. Air stopped reaching my lungs, and I passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana