09 September 2009

Cuz a ROSE....











Okay so I really like Kanye West's girlfriend Amber Rose. I think they make a really cute couple. But I blame her for initiating this new "fade phase". Amber Rose sports a really cute blond fresh cut and it looks really good on her. But this cut is not for everyone I am sorry. Amber Rose has a sick body and because of this she can get away with a very unique cut and people will still want her. Some of the girls I have seen with this cut are not bigger than a toothpick, and I am sorry but this cut is not for you mama.








This cut is not for you if:




1. You have naturally really really coarse hair so when it is getting close to the time that you need a hair cut your hair starts getting beady.




2. If you can not get away with a flawless natural look.




3. If you do not have a body.




4. If you can not dress. You need style to pull off such an edgy look.








So look a-likes no please stop. NOW IF YOU ARE A BAD FEMALE AND LOOK GOOD IN IT THEN PLEASE DO YOUR THING LADIES BUT PLEASE TAKE CAUTION BECAUSE THIS AMBER ROSE LOOKING CHICK I SAW AT THIS JOINT LAST NIGHT WAS A TWO THUMBS WAY DOWN LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana