26 July 2009

Time...


Time stands still for no man. My mother always says that idle time is time wasted. So the time you spend pondering something that you already know the answer to is idle time. The time you spend hoping a situation will somehow change and right itself is idle time and time wasted, especially if you are already pretty positive that will not make an ounce of difference. It seems that some things... well most are easier said than done and that is fine because that is life, although we may not like it at all.


I just know that I don't want to wake up from a daze one day at be 50 a confused as where all my time has gone and what has happened in my life. I just want to make the best if it and my time here on earth with my family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know how you feel... Please leave a comment.

xoxo
Krishana